Saturday, July 4, 2009

Missing You...

Wow..I have just amazed myself today. Two posts within 4 days is just wow for someone like me. Actually after playing umpteen number of games of Hearts( a card game..all card lovers would know)on my PC and after revising the previously watched episodes of HOUSE M.D(its an American television Medical drama) i just couldn't think of a better way to spend my time so am writing something on my blog...just anything..Its actually a page from my personal diary which is no longer personal after one of my friends read it and started blackmailing me that he would organize a story telling competition in the society where he would tell others about the contents of the diary and so I had to give him paani puri treats so that he would keep his mouth shut. But then I decided to take corrective steps and here I am shamelessly posting that very page so that my 10 bucks are saved. Smart naa???
Here's that page...
And yet again for the sixth consecutive day it kept raining here. Those big drops of water hitting the window pane made a strange cacophony and reminded me of YOU..!!
It's not that I don't think of you otherwise but then rains have had a different place in our relationship isn't it??
It was on that eventful rainy monday that we met. I was coming back after buying veggies when I saw you. Standing in the middle of the road, all wet, eyes frantically searching for something. It was love at first sight for me. I just couldn't take my eyes off you. It was as if you badly needed help and I was the one for you.
That Monday changed me completely. It taught me a different perspective of life. It led to a relationship which was certainly more than love. The feeling was magical and the time spent after that was like reading an amazing novel. It took me to a different world altogether.
The innumerable moments spent together are forever etched in my memory and they shall be so till I die. Those amazing walks in the park, those movies which we saw together,the meals that we shared, the long conversations which we had(you have been the most patient listener and I respect you a lot for that).
And then it was that Monday when fate played the worst game with me. It took you away from me. That car accident didn't just kill you, it killed me too. I am no longer the same happy go lucky guy that I used to be. But then I know that you are there,smiling somewhere looking at me and you want me to be happy.
Now as I am drinking a cup of coffee, I miss you so badly.The coffee never tastes the way it used to when you sat on my lap wagging your tail and licking me and the cup.
I will miss you Sheru..You were never a Pomeranian for me. You were much more..

6 comments:

ABLAZE said...

nice one..

seema said...

Before i reached the last few sentences of the blog i had dis smile on my face..al set to fire u wid questions abt ur love...n suddenly my excitement faded....Huh!!! anywys hoping to read abt ur love soon :)

Kanji said...

what..??I just wrote about my one and only love ..!!what more do you want??

DJsYk said...

dude...its 3 in the morn...i hav 2 get up early...2 catch the only show of 'the transformers' which is incidentally at 9:40 in the morn! but...i can't stop reading ur blog! KYITJI?

Kanji said...

yeah..yeah..tulls i noe i am gud..hehe.!!

Ujjwal Singh said...

tragic end...i wonder if a single love story would ever end up without meeting tragedy..