Friday, January 9, 2009

Peter Raja...!!


Now I just felt like adding this pic here..yesterday as we recieved the news of Jharkhand C.M Mr Shibhu Soren being defeated in the tamar by-poll by one Peter Raj..i was occupied with various emotions..one being Peter Raja..??I mean his name is Peter Raja..
Doesnt it resemble a name of a monkey who roams in the streets along with his master and entertains the general public..??I do not wish to hurt any sentiments here but Peter Raja??
The next emotion was when I saw the pic of Peter Raja..I am sure many of the newspapers did not print a pic of Mr Peter raja fearing that kids may actually face emotional turbulence after having a look at him.I tried but did not get a pic of Mr.Raja in the net.But mark my word..given a choice am sure people would consider Shibhu Soren as a gentleman in front of Rajaji.Mr Raja has those deadly looks,ekdum apt for a role in Ramsays new horror movie.
I pity the people of Jharkhand..they now have to choose between two murderers..its as if choosing the worst movie of the year..LOVE STORY 2050 or DRONA..??
And somewhere down the line am I thanking God for am no longer a resident of Jharkhand??..u bet I am...for although I have spent my best growing up years in Jharkhand,the present political scenario makes me feel disgusted that am a citizen of the same country in which there are individuals like Shibhu Soren and Peter Raja.

10 comments:

Sriram Agrawal said...

man u r d same
direct and to the point....

very well brought the emotional turbulence every child of jharkhand faces sitting far away from his home...

but the bigger question is what do we do.? u have an answer?????!!!!

Unknown said...

Dude,
Although he is murderer and a convicted felon, he is lesser of the two evils(namely, Peter and Shibu). Shibu Shoren never worked for people but Peter Raja did. He has been in touch with the people of the region nad been helping them for decades. Now, I am not endorsing this kind of politics, but as I said, you gotta choose between lesser of the two evils in Indian politics! And don't be happy that you left Jharkhand. If the condition of Jharkhand lingers in India, the day is not far when whole of India will come down to the same condition. For an example, you don't have to look far....MAHARASHTRA!

Kanji said...

Point acknowledged..kshitiz..but here am not talking about the future..its great to have an eye on the future but at this point of time lets concentrate on the present..and maharashtra may face all sorts of problems but it still is destination for many Indians or foreigners trying to make it big..People still wont shy away from pouring in money in this state..!!

Kanji said...

And well..you actually accepted two things..one Shibu Soren never did anything for Jharkhand but sat on the most responsible chair of the state,that of the CM's..WOW..and two Peter Raja is a murderer..so even if he has done something for his people does it give him the right to commit murders and then claim a stake at the government formation..that is the reason I wont shy away from telling that am very happy that I no longer reside in Jharkhand.And I can assure you that the problem with jharkhand has been that even after accepting bribes,ministers don't work(such a situation is found in many states)..atleast Maharashtra isn't one of them..!!

seema said...

dude...if u r happy that u r no more a resident of jharkhand coz of the political situation dere...wat wud u say after bein a resident of Mumbai??? u think d politicians out here r doin loads for the residents??? think again....

seema said...

n nilay for that matter wat wud u say abt narendra modi..CM of Gujarat...wat is he??? i m not commentin anythin abt either soren or raja...bt i think d entire country is choosin between murderers..n not only jharkhand...

Kanji said...

Hey seema ...frankly speaking I have no rights to comment anything if am not doing anything for the country..and yes ur absolutely right in bringing out the fact every leader is a murderer..but lets face it Modi might be a murderer..but Gujarat today is seeing hoards of investments be it Tata Nano plant or other investments...so the larger picture is work is being done there.

mz said...

Well, Im sorry, but how presumptuous to say every leader is a murderer?? That, Im sorry, is rude..

mz said...

you have a right to comment on everything, even if you are not involved, heck it's your country too; but saying that is friggin prejudiced, it reeks of contempt..

Kanji said...

mayukh..finally get to reply to ur comments...well leaders are murderers allrite, now not every leader has a gun or spills blood on the streets but to be frank enough for me every now and then there are hopes,aspirations,emotions,choices,blah blah being mercilessly murdered in this country and for that yes I am rude. and I still believe that even though this is my country, if I did not even vote in these elections than I do not deserve to comment.but heck yes I will keep writing all these controversial stuffs only to get a few more comments.