Monday, September 29, 2008

It's two in the morning and am not feeling sleepy.Well I feel if you are too tired you feel like sleeping but once you close your eyes you feel you cannot sleep.(Dunno about others this happens to me..!!)Added to the fact that my routine does not allow me to sleep before 3.
I am tired.Had gone to a dhaba to have dinner and so had to walk for around 6Kms.For some one as lazy as me that's a hell lot of a distance.
A very peculiar thought came across me.Well there are so many females who are victims of molestation or eve teasing..many who do not even complain so the number is large.I just thought what would have happened if God would have decided to change the rules just for a day.That is on that day all this teasing business would be undertaken by girls. That is we guys would be molested.
Now I must clarify here that I simply hate such heinous crimes and the pain which is being bared by females is unthinkable.I am just taking this in a more lighter note so all you Women centric organizations or so called Mahila Samities may please forgive me.
Coming back what happens if we are molested.I mean a guy walking down the road and 3 to 4 females after him shouting"Kya item hain"? I mean how will we feel.Now hey I have changed the rules here so all you guys thinking that it would be fun can forget that because God has changed the rules.So we would feel bad.Imagine a guy running into the police station complaining that he was molested.
Cutting the crap..What I do not understand is all those bastards(pardon the language nothing else coming in mind) doing these forget that they have sisters at home,they forget that he's living because his mother was kind enough to bring him into this world.
Ah enuf of this senti stuff(or serious stuff whatever you want to say).Need to sleep.Signing out!!

No comments: