Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crap...!!

Well this blog was supposed to be a continuation of my previous blog describing our trip to Jog falls and then to few beaches in Karnataka but then here I am never to be bound by plans or routine.Well I went to Bangalore today(I stay at a nearby place called tumkur). As expected Bangalore never dissapoints.We had a blast there.I noticed the happening crowd .One thing which I noticed was the way couples were hanging out.Hey,before you get me wrong am not a part of Shiv Sena or RSS so relax am not against this public display of affection.I am a typical college going spoilt brat, so here I am SIR! Writing about that 4 letter word which made Romeo and Juliet,Heer Ranjha and so on.You are right..LOVE!!
I write this maybe out of frustration because my story resembles a one straight out of Hindi Films. I like a girl but don't have the guts to say this to her.Add to the fact that she is a close friend and all you Majnu's out there can realize how difficult it is?
Well I have a simple question to all you so called hooked up people!I have seen my friends talking endlessly,hours after hours on the phone.I asked one of my friends,"Yaar! What is that you keep on talking?"Now hey I agree that's totally personal but the intuitive me couldn't wait.
My friend had a simple reply"Just fall in Love man! You would come to know"
Well even if I find all this love thing as crap(yes you can say out of frustration now),you will have to believe me that I have seen DDLJ 25 times.
I personally believe we Indians have this mental setup that if a story has to end it should end on a good note.Or else what reasons do you give of DDLJ making history and SLB's Saawariya being a disaster.
So all I want to convey to all you guys out there is Man..!!there's nothing as tomorrow so if you like a girl go ahead.She can't have a better partner than you.And if you are rejected,start hating that female from that point or else your life's going to be hell.But hey no Devdas business please!
Devdas was an idiot.!While I believe his love for Paro can't be matched,he should have moved on.Instead that guy wasted money and time on alcohol,eventually losing life.Total loser!
And hey all you Girls!If a guy likes you and you don't,think of a different rejection line and not that we are just friends coz then there's no friendship left!
Ah...enuf of this crap stuff.All you love hungry people out there, Go get a life!!

No comments: