Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here's a confession,,coming straight from the heart!! I do not know the basics of blogging but yes I do want to know..!! Not many of my friends are into blogging and I will admit that I chose this because it kills time.That is after I am free from counter strike(am still a novice there as well) and watching movies there has to be something which can keep me occupied.
Not many will read my blog because am not a film star (Well I don't even have a pet to give it a funky name!!)
Am a college going kid and besides watching movies and playing counter strike I do sometimes attend classes as well (when teachers start threatening)..
I will keep my first blog sweet and simple and will hope that I get at least one view.
Signing out and hoping to be regular..!!

No comments: